Your instructor is the incredible Dr. David Neal. David is a doctor who also has experience as a writer. He is a non-executive director for Doctor, Polygeia, a student-run think tank engaging the UK’s brightest student minds in research on global health issues and policies.
1. Potential - Understand what policy is and how much potential it has to change the way things are done
2. Niche - Understand the process of policy-making and where you can fit in
3. Creation - Understand the differences between academic writing and policy writing and the importance of target audience
4. Starting steps - Be able to write a policy brief in an appropriate tone and style
5. Target Setting - Be able to map out relevant target audiences for a policy brief.
This Webinar has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, product, service or investment. The views and opinions expressed in this Webinar are those of the instructor and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Eurekadoc. They do not constitute investment advice and independent advice should be sought where appropriate.
The information provided in the Webinar or in communications related to it are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Eurekadoc or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. No part of this Webinar may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from Eurekadoc.
Copyright © Eurekadoc Publishing, 2017. All rights reserved.